Signal supports people who are Deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus, in the UK and internationally. We aim to break down barriers to inclusivity. We do this by challenging perceptions and improving access to healthcare, education, employment and services.
Signal’s Tinnitus Support Groups offer people the opportunity to talk about their experience, share tips and hear from expert speakers. We are looking for two dedicated volunteers to set up and lead a support group in Telford. For this role you should either have experience of tinnitus yourself or have significant interest and knowledge in this area. Training on how to lead tinnitus support groups will be provided, along with any necessary equipment.
What we offer
- The opportunity to use your experience and knowledge to support people with tinnitus
- The opportunity to develop skills and knowledge from leading groups
- Building experience for your CV
- In-house and external training courses applicable to your role
- Developing your knowledge of tinnitus
- Paid travel expenses