What will you do?
- Complete an induction to Citizens Advice and training for your role
- Painting and decorating as required
- First line maintenance of fixtures and fittings
- Monitor heating system
- Clearing and organising spaces, rooms and to dispose of waste materials in a safe, hygienic manner ensuring that it is available for collection as required
- Carry out some ground’s maintenance
- Possibly help with opening and/or closing the building
What is in it for you?
- Make a real difference to people’s lives
- Update training in Health & Safety
- Build on valuable skills such as communication, and problem solving, and increase your employability
- Work with a range of different people, independently, in a team and within your local community
- Have a positive impact in your community
How much time do you need to give?
We can be flexible about the time spent and how often you volunteer so come and talk to us.