Social Media and Digital Marketing Volunteer
Suitable for -
Moonstruck Astronaut is a not-for-profit community theatre company based in Newport, Shropshire. Our mission is to bring the local community of Newport, Shropshire together through theatre projects and foster friendship, self-expression, belonging and confidence, first with our primary-school age children, then extending to young people and adults in time.
We have started running a Youth Theatre in Newport and continue to run outdoor Drama in the Forest workshops.
We are seeking volunteers to join our passionate team and help Moonstruck Astronaut community Theatre Company succeed in filling the gap in supporting local children’s creative development.
Volunteers have to be 16 years or over. There is no upper age limit.
To help MA increase social media presence and engagement, generate content and help promote existing activities. The initial focus would be the service’s Instagram and Facebook pages and to gain more of a following.
- Develop and produce social media material for Facebook, You Tube and Instagram
- Encouraging others to comment/like and share our posts with others
- Increasing the numbers of people following our social media platforms
- Develop digital marketing and images to promote the theatre company’s work
- Identify gaps and create specified content for our social media channels.
- Open-minded, flexible and assertive
- Good organisation skills and ability to be pro-active and motivated
- Be able to come up with ideas on how to promote
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organisation, its mission and aims to help promote correctly
- Able and willing to respect confidentiality online in accordance with our policies & procedures
- Experience within social media and digital marketing is preferred but not necessary
- Gain valuable work experience and enhance your CV
- Enhance your communication, organizational and planning skills
- Grow in confidence
- Help improve the lives of our children and surrounding community in Newport
Suggestive Hours per week: 4