Telford Green Spaces Partnership (TGSP) are looking for a Volunteer Training Coordinator and this opportunity would suit an individual who enjoys coordination as we are looking for someone who can coordinate the set-up of training for volunteers across Telford from the TGSP.
TGSP is an umbrella organisation set up in 2011 to support local conservation volunteer groups now totalling around 25 and growing.
Funding has been provided by Telford & Wrekin Council to support volunteers in the following areas:
- Woodland management
- Meadow & grassland management
- Habitat surveys
- Outdoor First Aid
- Identification/survey of wildflowers
- Identification/survey of breeding bird species
- Identification/survey of bats
- Identification/survey of grasses
- Identification/survey of reptiles & amphibians
- Developing/interpreting a management plan
- Butterfly ID
Trainers have been identified and the successful volunteer would be required to liaise with trainers on suitable dates for training volunteers and then enrolling volunteers. There may also be a requirement to set up training venues as required (rooms already sourced in Telford).