Why we need your help:
Financial administration is a vital operation in a busy office. As a Financial Administrator you will have a great eye for detail and a head for figures to help us carry out our day to day financial processes and other administrative tasks. You will need to help to make sure all donated money is banked, recorded and receipted accurately so that it can be put to good use in providing support.
What we need you to do:
- Prepare donations for banking.
- Keep a record of donations.
- Manage associated paperwork, such as counting forms and letters from donors.
- Check banking paperwork received from volunteers in the community for accuracy.
- Maintain the database.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to gain fantastic skills and experience within a supportive and professional team.
- To become part of the RABC volunteer family.
- Regular support from your Community Engagement team.
- Valuable experience in financial administration.
What we ask of you:
- To follow RABC’s policies and procedures.
- To complete documentation relating to the role.