Inkind Direct distributes new, usable consumer goods, donated by some of the UK’s best known manufacturers and retailers, to charities, not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises working in the UK and abroad.
We are a lifeline to thousands of charities helping vulnerable people, allowing them to spend more of their money on support, not supplies.
We are looking for a volunteer Warehouse Inventory Assistant.
What will you do
- Sort through received donations,
- Organise sorted product into product type, brand, size
- Repackage donated product where required
- Photograph and list sorted product when required
- Keep working area clean and tidy
- Be adaptable and flexible in approach to duties
1-2 days per week (4 hours per day) for minimum of 3 months