Social Media Co-ordinator
Suitable for -
Why we need your help:
RABC’s ’s local community events and campaigns require online co-ordination to ensure their success.
As a Social Media Co-ordinator, you will provide online social media support your Community Engagement team with all elements of key donor campaigns – from planning, promotion and recruiting participants through to celebrating when targets are met.
What we need you to do:
-Assist with the recruitment of volunteers and participants for each campaign.
- Research potential and promote the campaign to supporters, clubs, businesses and schools to secure their involvement.
- Assist with PR and social media opportunities.
- Organise distribution of promotional materials.
- Respond to enquiries from members of the public about the campaign.
- Liaise with and motivate volunteers and participants.
- Update the database.
- Assist with the wrap-up and evaluation of the event.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to gain fantastic skills and experience within a supportive and professional team.
- To become part of the RABC volunteer family.
- Use of toolkits, marketing plans and PR templates.
- Regular support and contact from your Community Engagement team.
- Valuable experience in fundraising, marketing, PR, sales and co-ordinating projects.
What we ask of you:
- To follow RABC’s policies and procedures.
- To complete documentation relating to the rol
What you can bring to the role:
- Ability to work in a team.
- Self-motivation and innovation.
- A friendly and confident manner – in person, on the phone and in email.
- Research skills and good Microsoft Office skills
- An interest in or knowledge in marketing and social media development.