Are you interested in the development of Adult Social Care in Telford and Wrekin?
We are looking for volunteers to join our Making It Real Board, which gives local people a really important opportunity to have their say about social care services locally and to influence the way these services are developed.
Members of the board meet once a month for a couple of hours to have discussions and share their knowledge about adult social care, including the opportunity to:
- Provide feedback to decision makers
- Bring and share powerful stories and experiences
- Network in a positive way with other people who have an interest in social care
- Inform policies and influence local services
- Test the accuracy and readability of public documents before they are published/p>