Office administration is a vital operation in a busy office. As an Office Administrator you will be working alongside our Community Engagement Managers to provide general support and administrative back up for our campaigns and events.
You may be counting money, preparing mailings or keeping our records up to date. By keeping on top of the office admin, you are helping our busy Community team to carry on recruiting new supporters and raise money.
What we need you to do:
- Photocopying and filing, preparing day-to-day post for mailing.
- Keep resources organised and in stock.
- Prepare resources.
- Count donations from public collections and community events.
- Maintain records on a database, scan documents and issue correspondence
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to gain fantastic skills and experience within a supportive and professional team.
- To become part of the RABC volunteer family.
- Regular support from your Community Engagement team.
- Valuable experience in developing your organisational and administrative skills.
What we ask of you:
- To follow RABC’s policies and procedures.
- To complete documentation relating to the role.